Adrianne Palicki: Nerdage’s #3 actress with geek appeal
Former “Lone Star” and “Friday Night Lights” star Adrianne Palicki made quite an impact on Nerdage readers this year, for filming a pilot that at this point, doesn’t appear that it’s going to air anywhere.
Palicki was cast as Wonder Woman in the David E. Kelley pilot of the same name.
Though the pilot may eventually find its way to TV or online in some fashion, NBC passed on it for the fall roster.
She’s set to co-star in the “Red Dawn” remake with Chris Hemsworth (“Thor”), but that movie has also faced difficulties with getting released, after a post-filming decision to change the U.S. invaders from the Chinese to the North Koreans.
This follows her last series, “Lone Star,” being short-lived despite critical acclaim. Surely, someone will find a way to get more of Adrianne Palicki on our TV screens soon. In the meantime, she can be seen in “Elektra Luxx,” starring Carla Gugino, coming to DVD later this month.
- Matt Price
Click past the cut for more images.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients