Robert Downey Jr.: Nerdage’s #3 actor with geek appeal
Robert Downey Jr., currently filming “The Avengers,” where he reprises his role of Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, comes in at No. 3 on Nerdage’s list of actors with geek appeal.
Downey has starred as Stark in two “Iron Man” films, and made a cameo in “The Incredible Hulk.” After “Avengers,” he’ll star in “Iron Man 3,” set to be directed by Shane Black.
Also of interest to Nerdage fans, Downey is set to play Sherlock Holmes for a second time in the film “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows,” set for release on Dec. 16.
In 2010, in addition to “Iron Man 2,” Downey starred in the comedy “Due Date,” with Zack Galifianakis.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients