Joe Keatinge’s “Hell Yeah” coming in March
I talked to writer Joe Keatinge today, of the upcoming “Glory” and “Hell Yeah.” Look for an article in an upcoming Weekend Look, but in the meantime, I just wanted to point out this great cover for “Hell Yeah” by ELEPHANTMEN’s Andre Szymanowicz. I’m really looking forward to picking this one up.
Here’s how Image describes the comic:
Twenty years ago, the world was rocked by the emergence of real-life superheroes. Sports and entertainment industries collapsed overnight as people run across the planet and punch through walls changed the word forever. A new global culture formed around these bigger-than-life beings and now the generation raised in its wake must fight to find a place in this brave new world! By pairing the energy and excitement of the original Image superheroes with modern, innovative storytelling, Keatinge and Szymanowicz have crafted a modern superhero epic that could only begin on Image’s 20th anniversary.
You can check out a preview of “Hell Yeah” No. 1 in the upcoming “Chew” #23.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients