X-O Manowar creative team: Robert Vendetti and Cary Nord
Valiant Entertainment has announced the creative team for its first title, “X-O Manowar,” to be released on May 2. The writer will be Rob Venditti (“The Surrogates”), and the artist is Cary Nord (“Conan”).
This is a solid announcement: both of these are talented, Eisner-nominated creators. Comic Book Resources has an interview with Venditti and editor Warren Simons.
“X-O Manowar” will be a reboot, but follow the basic concept of the original series: a barbarian who receives a scientifically advanced suit of armor.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3637Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3548Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3516As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients