Kevin Durant movie “Thunderstruck” seeks extras
The Kevin Durant film “Thunderstruck” is seeking extras for a shoot next week in Oklahoma City.
Extras will portray passers-by and neighbors in some street scenes on Monday and Wednesday, Freihofer Casting has announced. Tuesday, the casting office will hire 500 paid extras to portray Oklahoma City Thunder fans at a home game.
The casting office is looking for ages 11-70; entire families and all ethnicities will be considered. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Extras must be available all day. Tuesday, extras will begin in the early afternoon and will shoot into the night. Applicants may email a recent photo and all contact information to the casting office at Submissions@FreihoferCasting.com. The photo must be attached to the email and the body of the email must include a name, city of residence, all phone numbers and an email address.
Additionally, the subject heading of the email should be THUNDERSTRUCK EXTRAS — (day(s) of availability). It is requested that all information is sent in one email.
Submissions must be received no later than noon Sunday.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5013Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4557Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4155Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients