Miranda Kerr as Wonder Woman (pictures, video)
Supermodel Miranda Kerr dressed up as Wonder Woman for a recent photo shoot for Australia’s Grazia magazine.
She posed with the Australian flag in a Wonder Woman suit designed by fashion designer Alex Perry.
Check out the video below; at a certain point she loses the costume and appears to be nude except for the Australian flag:
Grazia fashion director Thelma McQuillan defended the magazine taking the risk of filming a near-naked Miranda Kerr in an Australian flag, and wearing the costume of an American icon.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26517Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16984Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9163UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8469Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7839Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7354OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6545Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6151Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 5942Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5445Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients