Walking Dead lawsuit — Robert Kirkman sued
Tony Moore, the original artist of “The Walking Dead,” has filed a lawsuit against the writer, Robert Kirkman. The two were behind what’s one of the biggest comic-book success stories of the past decade, but now find themselves on opposite sides of this lawsuit, THR reports.
Moore drew the first six issues of “The Walking Dead” before leaving and being replaced by Charlie Adlard.
“The Walking Dead” TV series on AMC, based on the comics, is currently one of cable’s top-rated series.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients