Harbinger to return from Valiant Comics
Valiant has announced the return of one of the most talked-about comics of the 1990s, Harbinger. In a story at Newsarama, the publisher announces that Harbinger will be the second title from the revamped company, following May’s “X-O Manowar.”
The creative team is made up of writer Joshua Dysart (“Unknown Soldier”) and artist Khari Evans (“Immortal Iron Fist”).
“Peter Stanchek and Toyo Harada come from diametrically opposite places in this world,” said Valiant Executive Editor Warren Simons in the Newsarama story. “Peter’s a broke, disillusioned 18-year-old who sees the American Dream as nothing more than a fiction from another time. Toyo Harada is a self-made billionaire who’s watched the promise of the baby boomers disintegrate into self-interest. These two are inexorably linked by their extraordinary powers, but just because they share a bond doesn’t mean they share an ideology. Their eventual collision is unavoidable.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83911Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 66115Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33602Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 20416Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 18059Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 13064Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 9549Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 8530Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8480Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8114Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients