Art spotlight: Exclusive art preview from Welcome to Ralton
Check out this exclusive page from the comic-book series “Welcome to Ralton” by Don Rosencrans with Cole Johnson. Oklahoma-based writer/artist Rosencrans will be at Planet Comicon in Overland Park, Kan., this weekend with Charles Martin of Literati Press.
The above page is page 5 from the third issue, set for an April 28 release.
“Welcome to Ralton” is a modern-day fantasy in which an ordinary man becomes friends with an apparent devil. Here’s the description from Literati Press.
The devil you know is better than the devil you don’t and Reno Sanders’ ordinary life takes a turn for the extraordinary after a chance encounter with the devilman of local legend. Welcome to Ralton is a humorous and humanizing look at the collision of everyday lives with a new world of comical fantasy and adventure.
Become a fan of “Welcome to Ralton” on facebook, and click past the cut for more art from the series.
- Matt Price
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7196Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6116Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6096Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients