Avengers vs X-Men 0 sells out, Marvel reports
“Avengers vs. X-Men” No. 0 has sold out from the publisher in its first day of release, Marvel Comics reports. The book shows events surrounding the characters Hope Summers and the Scarlet Witch as the conflict between the X-Men and Avengers grows closer.
“Having Avengers VS. X-Men #0 sell out the same day the book goes on sale is phenomenal. The excitement level around this event has been monumental, and now fans can finally experience the story that we’ve been waiting years to tell,” said Marvel Editor In Chief Axel Alonso in a news release. “For years, fans have been clamoring for the return of the Scarlet Witch and we’ve been hounded with questions at conventions asking about Hope’s role in the Marvel Universe …. now they’ll get their answers.”
Copies may still be available at local retailers; the book is immediately going back to press. The second print of issue 0 is set to go on sale May 2. “Avengers vs. X-Men” No. 1 will go on sale at early release parties Tuesday night, April 3.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients