“Avengers vs. X-Men” 0 second print moved up to April 18; second print of “Avengers vs. X-Men” 1 set
Five days prior to the issue’s release, Marvel is already announcing a second printing of “Avengers vs. X-Men” No. 1. It will join the previously announced reprint of “Avengers vs. X-Men” 0. The release date for the zero issue second printing is April 18. That’s two weeks earlier than the second printing of issue 0 was originally planned. “Avengers vs. X-Men” No. 2 is also currently scheduled to go on sale April 18. The “Avengers vs. X-Men” No. 1 second printing is currently scheduled for April 11, according to the release from Marvel. The first printing of issue No. 1 goes on sale as a special Tuesday release on April 3.
“We couldn’t be happier with the landmark response to Avengers VS. X-Men,” said Marvel SVP of Sales, David Gabriel, in a news release. “With the incredible demand from fans and retailers alike, we are taking measures to ensure that shops get their copies immediately.”
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients