2,011 in 2011 comic-book reading challenge: week 47 and 48 recap
Batman comics from the 2000s made up the largest chunk of my comic-book reading over the past two weeks, primarily the run of Grant Morrison. I read 122 comics total in the past two weeks of my 2,011 in 2011 comic-book challenge. I am attempting to read 2,011 comic books in the calendar year. With 93 percent of the year over, I’ve read 1,847 comics, or almost 92 percent of the total comics I need to read. I’ve got 164 comics to go. Click past the cut for the full breakdowns of comics read.
DC Comics, behind “Batman” and “Astro City” were the big winners in the past two weeks, though there was a wide assortment of publishers represented overall.
DC Comics: 79
Marvel Comics: 16
Dark Horse: 10
Boom! Studios: 8
Pak Man: 3
The 2000s were significantly ahead of the 2010s.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients