Planet Comicon – video recap
Planet Comicon in Overland Park, Kan., was held the weekend of March 24-25. It was one of the
The event, held since 1999 in Overland Park, Kan., is the area’s largest comics and pop culture show.
More than 500 fans packed the new atrium area to standing room only for a panel featuring Williams.
There were also plenty of comics creators at the show for fans to meet, with artists including Tim Sale, Ben Templesmith, Don Rosa, Dan Parent, Arthur Sudyam and Nathan Fox. Writers on hand included Jason Aaron, Dennis Hopeless, B. Clay Moore, Gary Friedrich and many more.
Oklahomans at the convention included Jerry Bennett, Kyle Chaney, Mike Kennedy, Scott Sackett, JM Fowler, Charles Martin and Don Rosencrans.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7196Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6116Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6096Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients