‘King GuitArthur and the Druggs’ kicks off tonight
The glitter-rock spectacular “King GuitArthur and the Druggs” kicks off tonight at 8 at The Boom, 2218 NW 39. The show continues at 8 p.m. Saturday and April 13 and 14.
Nicholas Matthew Tankersley and Matthew Alvin Brown wrote the play/musical/rock show, which stars Brown as the leader of an ““intergalactic, inter-universal, trans-time hit squad,” as described by Tankersley.
“It is a rock show with a play in it, or a play with a rock show in it,” Tankersley – also a NewsOK web editor - told The Oklahoman’s George Lang.
Read George’s entire article about the show at NewsOK.
- Matt Price
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients