Spider-Man meets Spider-Man in June’s “Spider-Men”
Peter Parker will meet Miles Morales in the upcoming series “Spider-Men,” coming from Marvel in June.
The five-issue story is by writer Brian Michael Bendis (Avengers VS. X-Men, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man), artist Sara Pichelli (Ultimate Comics Spider-Man) and cover artist Jim Cheung (Avengers VS. X-Men).
Here’s how Marvel describes the book:
When Spider-Man tracks down one of his deadliest villains, he suddenly finds himself thrust into another world where Peter Parker is dead…and there’s a new Spider-Man in town. As these two heroes learn the truth about their identities and their universes, they’ll embark on a journey that’ll leave them forever changed—and reveal a startling truth about a key player in the Spider-Man mythos!
“This year is the 50th anniversary of Spider-Man and we’re so happy that the stars aligned for us to tell a Spider-Man story that nobody has ever seen before,” said Bendis in a news release. “It’s an honor and a privilege to present both this story and these characters to fans on such an auspicious occasion. The work Sara has done on Spider-Men is a step above the already high standard that she has set for herself on our Ultimate Comics Spider-Man series. For me, this is a celebration of the best character in mainstream comics and some of the best art mainstream comics has to offer.”
Variant covers will be featured on each issue, from some of comics’ top artists: Humberto Ramos (Amazing Spider-Man), Mike Deodato (New Avengers), Marcos Martin (Amazing Spider-Man), Terry Dodson (Avenging Spider-Man), Travis Charest (Captain America) and Sara Pichelli.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients