‘Deadline’ to premiere tonight in Oklahoma City
Come check out a special screening and filmmaker Q&A in Oklahoma City tonight. I may be filling in for the ailing George Lang at tonight’s “Deadline” film premiere Q&A.
The Oklahoman will host the April 12 Oklahoma City premiere of “Deadline,” a fact-based feature film about an investigative reporter who uncovers new evidence in a 20-year-old unsolved murder.
The event at Harkins Bricktown Cinemas, 150 E Reno, will benefit the United Way of Central Oklahoma.
“Deadline” stars Steve Talley and Academy Award nominee Eric Roberts in the story of the murder of an African-American youth in rural Alabama that has gone uninvestigated, unsolved and unpunished for two decades.
Inspired by a true story, “Deadline” is adapted for the screen by former Charlotte Observer reporter and editor Mark Ethridge from his novel, “Grievances.” The film was directed by Curt Hahn and is set for nationwide release later in the year.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients