2,011 in 2011 comic-book reading challenge: week 49 and 50 recap
Michael Turner’s “Fathom” made up the largest single title read in the past two weeks, in a fortnight that had a lot of variety both in publishers and decades read. I read 88 comics total in the past two weeks of my 2,011 in 2011 comic-book challenge. I am attempting to read 2,011 comic books in the calendar year. With 97 percent of the year over, I’ve read 1,935 comics, or more than 96 percent of the total comics I need to read. I’ve got 76 comics to go. Click past the cut for the full breakdowns of comics read.
Marvel and Image were the top 2 publishers for the past two weeks, with Valiant right behind.
Marvel Comics: 17
Image Comics: 17
Valiant Comics: 16
DC Comics: 10
Gold Key: 3
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18441Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17118OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13848Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11264Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9500Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7869Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7538Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7363Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6380Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients