Erica Durance as Wonder Woman on “Harry’s Law”
Erica Durance dons a Wonder Woman costume — in fact, the costume that was used for the Adrianne Palicki pilot — in an upcoming episode of “Harry’s Law.” Durance played Lois Lane on “Smallville,” and in one episode donned “Amazon Princess” garb.
She’s even closer to Wonder Woman in the “Harry’s Law” episode, where she plays a psychologically damaged woman who retreats into a Wonder Woman persona.
She tells TV Guide it was “a little daunting.”
“I’m really very respectful of the people that love this character,” she said. “I do take it very seriously. As a side note, just to be light about it, any woman wearing tight pants is not super excited the first time she puts them on. [Laughs] I wasn’t exactly, you know, tight pants- or underwear-ready.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients