Interactive health care graphic novel on NewsOK
Todd Pendleton, art director at The Oklahoman, has created an interactive graphic novel at NewsOK.com explaining the Affordable Care Act as it relates to Oklahoma. Pendleton worked with stories from reporters including Megan Rolland, Michael McNutt, Jaclyn Cosgrove, Randy Ellis, Chris Casteel and Zeke Campfield. I thought this was a compelling and effective way of conveying the information, and I’m proud to see the newsroom I work in taking this step in news presented with graphics and art. Check out the entire story at NewsOK.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16150OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14605Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10995Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9399Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9121'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8921Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7695Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7584Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7477Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7078Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients