Peter David’s X-Factor highlighted on ComiXology
Writer Peter David recently suffered a stroke. The Marvel Comics writer is recovering, and fans can help out by purchasing books from his Crazy 8 Press or donating directly through his site. My best wishes go out to Peter David during his recovery.
While I don’t know what kind of money Peter David makes on digital purchases of his comics, I will also point out that 63 issues of David’s extensive run on Marvel Comics’ X-Factor are on sale today as part of comiXology‘s Monday special.
I’ve reviewed most of these issues before during my “2,011 in 2011″ comic-book reading challenge. I’ll link to the reviews below. These are worth reading for detective story or X-Men fans; Madrox the Multiple Man runs a mutant detective agency in the series. Excerpts from the reviews of the series, which followed the “Madrox” miniseries also by David, below:
Following the events of “Madrox,” in the fallout from the Marvel Comics “House of M” crossover, Madrox and his X-Factor investigations provide stability in the former “Mutant Town” in New York, now that most mutants have lost their abilities.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients