Benefit for Belinda Dye Nichols raises $1400; you can still help
Oklahoma author Jackson Compton reports that the recent benefit auction and raffle for local writer Belinda Dye Nichols raised more than $1400.
“I just want to say ‘thank you’ to everyone who donated items for the auction and raffle for Belinda‘s benefit, and another ‘thank you’ to those in attendance who purchased those items,” Compton wrote on Facebook.
Compton says more help is needed. Here are more ways to help out:
Also, I (am) getting several messages from people who could not attend but still wanted to donate. You can do that by making a donation to Belinda’s PayPal account:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients