Jennifer Lawrence dress not a wardrobe malfunction at SAG awards, AP reports
According to an Associated Press story, Jennifer Lawrence’s brief flash of leg at the SAG Awards wasn’t a wardrobe malfunction — it was an intended function of the dress.
The “Hunger Games” and “X-Men: First Class” star won a Screen Actors Guild Award Sunday night for her work in “Silver Linings Playbook.” As she walked up the stairs, her upper leg was visible through her gown, leading to twitter and internet speculation that her skirt ripped, though there was no rip visible as she spoke from the stage.
The design house Dior Couture told The Associated Press the dress performed as expected.
According to the AP story:
The design house said Lawrence’s gown was designed by Raf Simons “with different levels of tulle and satin.” That was what viewers saw on television when she lifted her gown to walk upstairs.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients