Sterling Gates named writer of Justice League of America’s Vibe for DC Comics
According to MTV Geek, writer Sterling Gates, a University of Oklahoma graduate, is the new writer for DC Comics’ “Justice League of America’s Vibe.” Vibe will be featured in the “Justice League of America” title by Geoff Johns, and in his own title. Andrew Kreisberg was the previously solicited writer for issue No. 3, but according to MTV Geek, Gates will take over the title with issue #3, and will be the solicited writer starting with issue No. 4.
The Tulsa-born Gates has previously written “Supergirl,” “Hawk and Dove,” “Green Lantern Corps” and many others for DC Comics, and “Captain Victory” for Dynamite.
Here’s the solicit info, from MTV Geek:
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA’S VIBE #4
Written by STERLING GATES
Art by PETE WOODS and SEAN PARSONS
Cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
1:25 B&W Variant cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
On sale MAY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
Why is Vibe battling Batman? Our hero is in way over his head when he’s forced to turn against A.R.G.U.S.!
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients