Bruce Willis is choice for Valentine in IMAX survey
Which star of this week’s movies do fans want to spend Valentine’s Day with? A survey from IMAX says Bruce Willis by a large margin.
From an IMAX news release:
A recent Valentine’s Day survey commissioned by IMAX® Corporation (NYSE:IMAX; TSX:IMX) revealed that – of U.S. adults who would spend Valentine’s Day with a star whose movie is opening that day (Bruce Willis, Josh Duhamel or Jack O’Connell) – 68 percent would spend the evening with Bruce Willis, star of the upcoming action film A Good Day to Die Hard.
The survey, conducted online by Harris Interactive among more than 2,000 U.S. adults (18+) in February 2013, asked participants which of the following four movie stars who have major movies coming out this Valentine’s Day they would most want to spend the evening with: Bruce Willis (A Good Day to Die Hard), Josh Duhamel (Safe Haven) or Jack O’Connell (Beautiful Creatures).
Additional findings showed:
·Men are more likely to choose Bruce Willis than woman (85 percent vs. 54 percent)
·Women are more likelyto choose Josh Duhamel than men (40 percent vs. 13 percent)
“A Good Day to Die Hard” opens in movie theaters and in IMAX theaters today. It’s the fifth film featuring police officer John McClane, first featured in 1988′s “Die Hard.”
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15647OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15447Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10056'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9335Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8950Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7906Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7604Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7402Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7043Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7042Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients