Batman, Superman to team up again in New 52 title by Greg Pak, Jae Lee
As reported by USA Today, and confirmed at the ComicsPRO Annual Members Meeting in Atlanta, Ga., a team-up title starring DC’s two best-known superheroes will return in June. “Batman-Superman” will be written by Greg Pak and drawn by Jae Lee.
The title will feature the characters early in their “New 52″ careers.
“We’ve been given the incredible opportunity to show these two icons meeting for the first time at this very early and raw stage in their careers,” Pak told USA Today. “Neither one of them has ever heard of the other guy.”
Both Pak and Jae Lee may be better-known for their Marvel Comics work, including “World War Hulk” for Pak and “Inhumans” for Lee.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24112Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13400Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10660Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10343UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7789Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6928Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6286Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6076Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4932OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients