Newsarama reports ‘Requiem’ in Detective Comics #18
Newsarama shared a first look at the cover to “Detective Comics” #18, by the creative team of John Layman and Jason Fabok, dealing with the aftermath of this week’s “Batman Incorporated” #8.
SPOILERS FOR BATMAN INCORPORATED #8 BELOW
In this Wednesday’s “Batman Incorporated” Damian, the current Robin, teams up with Nightwing against the forces of Leviathan. In a story that is being called the culmination, at least thematically, of Grant Morrison’s “Batman” tale that stretches across six years and multiple books, “Batman Incorporated” delivered a gut-punch of a story that will have reverberations across the line, it appears. Damian, the son of Batman and Talia Al Ghul, is killed in the issue. The story will continue across the Batman line, including in “Batman and Robin,” which appears as it will have a variety of other team-up partners in place of Damian, according to a Newsarama report.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients