Rumor: Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Batman in Justice League movie?
Hitfix is reporting that Warner Bros. plans for Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who played police officer John Blake in “The Dark Knight Rises,” will be signed on to play Batman in “Justice League,” the superhero film set for 2015 starring DC Comics’ franchise characters. Hitfix quotes unnamed sources, so this is still quite a ways from official. The Hitfix writers also speculate on the possibility of seeing a Batman cameo in next summer’s “Man of Steel.”
“The Dark Knight Rises” is on sale on DVD and Blu-ray next week; it’s possibly a spoiler for those who haven’t yet seen it to note that this casting makes some amount of sense.
This is all far from official, but provides some fodder for discussion as “Justice League” moves closer to production.
Update: Looks unlikely at this time.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6946Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6921Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5498Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients