Nerdage Gift Guide – Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
If you or someone on your list have managed to acquire a Wii U, then a fine choice for a game would be “Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition.” According to a news release, the game “allows players to truly become the Caped Crusader with the newly designed, wrist-mounted Batcomputer which can be used to select gadgets, track evidence, upgrade gear, set and detonate explosive gel, and more.” Gamers also have the opportunity to play as Catwoman in her own storyline that interconnects with Batman’s story.
The game is rated T for Teen and has a suggested retail price of $59.99.
See Friday’s The Oklahoman for more gift ideas, or check http://blog.newsok.com/nerdage/tag/gift-guide-2012
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8171OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6350Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6186Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6108OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4747Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4683Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3723Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3514Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3353As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients