Amazing Spider-Man 2: Marc Webb reveals Harry Osborn casting
Director Marc Webb has revealed that Dane DeHaan will play Harry Osborn in the upcoming sequel to “The Amazing Spider-Man.” Webb revealed the news in a post on twitter.
“Meet Harry Osborn,” Webb wrote, with a picture of DeHaan and a link to the actor’s twitter account. DeHaan has starred in “Chronicle,” “Lawless” and “Lincoln.”
Peter Parker’s friend Harry Osborn was played by James Franco in the three “Spider-Man” movies directed by Sam Raimi.
Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Shailene Woodley are set to star in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.”
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients