Amazing Spider-Man 2: Marc Webb reveals Harry Osborn casting
Director Marc Webb has revealed that Dane DeHaan will play Harry Osborn in the upcoming sequel to “The Amazing Spider-Man.” Webb revealed the news in a post on twitter.
“Meet Harry Osborn,” Webb wrote, with a picture of DeHaan and a link to the actor’s twitter account. DeHaan has starred in “Chronicle,” “Lawless” and “Lincoln.”
Peter Parker’s friend Harry Osborn was played by James Franco in the three “Spider-Man” movies directed by Sam Raimi.
Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Shailene Woodley are set to star in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.”
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24778Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14485Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10221UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9929Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 8118Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7280Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6506Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6361Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6228Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5696OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients