Chris Hardwick’s Nerdist coming to BBC America
BBC America has announced a full-season pickup for “The Nerdist,” a comedy-variety talk show based on Chris Hardwick’s Nerdist podcast.
The season will premiere in spring 2013 and will be part of the channel’s Supernatural Saturday programming block, which also includes Doctor Who, Being Human and new original series Orphan Black.
Chris Hardwick, Alex Murray, Jay James, Gary Snegaroff and K.P. Anderson will serve as executive producers.
“We could not be more pleased to be expanding our relationship with Chris by ordering The Nerdist series with an exciting new format, as well as having Chris host our Supernatural Saturday block,” Perry Simon, General Manager, Channels, BBC Worldwide America said in a news release. “Ever since early 2011, Chris has brought his loyal legion of fans to BBC AMERICA through his successful Nerdist specials and, as America’s #1 Doctor Who fan, hosting countless Doctor Who-related events for our channel.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients