New Year’s Eve with Wolverine
Happy New Year’s Eve… if you’re looking for some thematic reading as the clock ticks down, the 2008 story “Wolverine: Flies to a Spider” is set during New Year’s Eve as Wolverine goes to the road stop saloon called the “Rat Trap” to confront the Road Dawgs. But that’s just the beginning of this violent Wolverine tale. It’s written by Gregg Hurwitz and drawn by Jerome Opena, and is available in Marvel’s Digital Comics Unlimited; you may also be able to find a print copy in a comic shop in your area. The very cool, somewhat ironic holiday-themed cover is by Tim Bradstreet. This has the feel of the more hardcore Wolverine of the 80s; in fact, this has a bit of an 80s action-movie feel to it.
Have a great New Year’s Eve, and I hope it’s less violent than Wolverine’s!
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients