New Terminator comics coming from Dark Horse
From Dark Horse:
In 1990, at the start of the boom of licensed comics, Dark Horse began publishing Terminator. Now, on the eve of the 25th anniversary of the first Terminator film, Dark Horse is excited to announce the return of all new Terminator material for a whole new generation of fans!
With renewed interest in the property in both television and film, Dark Horse announced today its intent to begin creating new comics for release in conjunction with the film’s silver anniversary in 2009.
Rand Marlis, President of Creative Licensing Corporation who represents all Terminator tie-ins, said ”I’m thrilled to be once again working with Dark Horse. They are a superb comic book company and really know the Terminator world. Our prior Dark Horse comics are classics and we look forward to more quality stories and art from the Dark Horse team.”
Dark Horse president and publisher, Mike Richardson stated “We’ve had great success with the ongoing saga of Sarah and John Connor in the past, and the worldwide interest in Terminator has us eager to begin a brand new series picking up where we left off.”
The publisher went on to say that the storyline is being developed and the creative team will be announced shortly.
Dark Horse’s successful Termintor Omnibus Vol. 1 & 2 are currently available at a retail price of $24.95.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients