Marvelman coming to Marvel Comics
SAN DIEGO — Huge news from Marvel at Comic-Con International, as it was revealed Marvel has bought the rights to the Marvelman character from creator Mick Anglo and his representatives.
“It is an honor to work with Mick Anglo to bring his creation to a larger audience than ever before,” said Dan Buckley, CEO & Publisher, Print, Animation & Digital Media, Marvel Entertainment Inc., in a release. “Fans are in for something special as they discover just what makes Marvelman such an important character in comic book history.”
The character was created in 1954 by Mick Anglo, and was most famously brought to life by writers Alan
“I did not think it would ever happen,” said Mick Anglo in a release. “It’s a wonderful thing to see my creation finally back.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients