George Clooney: Nerdage’s #25 actor
One of the world’s biggest movie stars comes in at No. 25 on the Nerdage list of Top Actors, revealing who in Hollywood turns the gears of the geek world. George Clooney, of course, took a lot of heat from geeks for his performance as Batman in “Batman and Robin,” but seems to have redeemed himself OK, becoming a huge star in classic films like “Out of Sight,” “Ocean’s 11″ and last year’s “Up in the Air.”
Rumors circulated in 2008 that Clooney might sign up to play The Lone Ranger, but as yet, only Johnny Depp as Tonto is officially attached to the Jerry Bruckheimer project, which is eyeing a 2012 release date.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17776Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14796Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11428Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11084'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10542Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9183Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 8337OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6864Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6373Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5941Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients