Green Hornet getting bad buzz?
According to IESB, Sony execs aren’t pleased with the “Green Hornet” film directed by Michel Gondry, which has already wrapped principal photography. The site reports execs aren’t pleased with the campy tone or the physical look of star Seth Rogen.
While I don’t think now is the time for campy superheroes (since superheroes done straight/dark is selling so many tickets), you wonder why it took everyone until principal photography was wrapped to see this was an issue. Can this be fixed with some reshoots? Or will Sony have to digitally replace Seth Rogen with Ben Affleck? The film is currently set to release Dec. 22.
And on the other side of the issue, Collider reported that producer Neal Moritz said he was “thrilled” with the film, and that the studio has seen the first hour of “Green Hornet” and is considering converting it to 3-D. So at this point we may have to wait and see what develops.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients