MC Frontalot coming to Oklahoma City
On tour to support his new album, “Zero Day,” MC Frontalot, the godfather of nerdcore rap and hip-hop, will play his first Oklahoma City show Monday at The Conservatory, 8911 N Western.
MC Frontalot bassist Brandon Patton and Oklahoma City-based rap-comedy duo The Doppelgangstas (aka Twinprov) will open, according to a news release.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8829How to help tornado victims
- 8583Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7041Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients