Sandra Bullock: Nerdage’s #21 actress
While unfortunately a lot of the reasons Sandra Bullock have been in the news lately haven’t been pleasant, she did win an Oscar this year for her performance in “The Blind Side.” She comes in at No. 21 on Nerdage’s top 25 actresses.
Tony Panaccio wrote a guest column at Nerdage suggesting that a solution to Bullock’s romantic woes might be to date a nerd.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients