Sonita Henry: Nerdage’s #20 actress
Sonita Henry, Nerdage’s #20 actress, appeared in “Star Trek” as the doctor who delivered James T. Kirk.
She told Nerdage last year that the gravity of being cast for “Star Trek” didn’t sink in immediately.
“As an actor, you’re like, ‘Great! Another job,’” she said. “And then it slowly begins to sink in that this isn’t just another job, this is ‘Star Trek.’ This is huge. This has millions and millions of fans around the world.”
She recently guest starred on the episode of “Cold Case” titled “Bullet,” and previously appeared on “NCIS.” And according to Sonita Henry Online, she recently was working on motion capture for an EA game.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients