Archaia announces original graphic novel for Kindle
Publisher Archaia will bring four original graphic novels to Amazon’s Kindle platform over the next 12 months, the publisher announced. These graphic novels will also be available for the Kindle iPhone and iPod Touch apps.
“Elk’s Run” creators Joshua Hale Fialkov and Noel Tuazon will kick off the program with “Tumor.”
Tumor is a Los Angeles noir about a private investigator with a terminal brain tumor trying to close one last case before the cancer kills him. It will be released as eight individual chapters over the next six months that will then be collected into a hardcover edition.
The first chapter of Tumor is available now on the Kindle for free, with subsequent chapters priced at 99 cents. Writer Fialkov is pleased to bring his story to this new format.
“I’ve loved my Kindle from Day One, and as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted Tumor to be available for the platform,” said Fialkov in a release. “Archaia understood that the Kindle is a unique opportunity to get their comics out there and into the hands of a whole new fanbase who are avid book readers, but may have not read a graphic novel in years.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17776Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14796Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11428Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11084'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10542Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9183Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 8337OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6864Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6373Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5941Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients