X-Factor: Second Coming
X-Factor #204-206, Nation X: X-Factor
These issues, collected in the trade paperback “X-Factor: Second Coming,” released in early 2011, tie into the overall “X-Men: Second Coming” storyline, but work well enough on their own that you don’t have to worry about following the entire storyline.
Bolivar Trask secretly hires X-Factor for an apparently routine mission that leads them into his planned death trap. A subplot involves Monet, Strong Guy and Baron Mordo. Writer Peter David provides his typically witty dialogue.
In the “Nation X” one-shot, Cyclops invites the team to move into his floating island of Utopia. But while they’re there, they must face off against the mysterious Crone as Longshot rekindles a romance.
- Matt Price
Comics read in 2011: 983. Still to go: 1028.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5647Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5641Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 5457Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients