Lois Lane has a new boyfriend
As revealed by the New York Daily News, Lois Lane will have a new boyfriend when “Superman” reboots in September.
Clark Kent will be newly single following world-altering events in the pages of DC Comics’ “Flashpoint” series.
“Superman is one of the World’s Greatest Super Heroes, but he can’t have it all,” said Jim Lee, Co-Publisher of DC Entertainment. “Many of us know what it’s like to be the odd man out and we think readers will have a soft spot for Clark when they see his reaction to Lois’ new boyfriend.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16360Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12715Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11414'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11247Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11067Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10980OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6968Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6909Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 6877Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients