Sarah Michelle Gellar promoting “Ringer” at Comic-Con
Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar appeared at Comic-Con International in San Diego on Thursday to promote her upcoming show “Ringer.”
The annual comic book and popular arts convention attracts over 100,000 people and runs through Sunday.
“I’m not trying to re-create Buffy and I’m not trying to top it,” she told TV Guide. “I’m trying to do something that the fans, who have been so good to me, will love. I’m a television watcher, and this is the kind of show that I would watch.”
Gellar, 34, will play twins on “Ringer”: Bridget, a recovering alcoholic on the run, who masquerades as her wealthy sister Siobhan, thought dead, but actually also on the run as a bounty has been placed on her head.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients