Paul Dini’s “Batman: Streets of Gotham” follows Hush as Bruce Wayne doppelganger
The story of Hush continues in “Streets of Gotham,” as Hush, who has surgically altered himself to look like Bruce Wayne. Paul Dini is the regular writer, but Christopher Yost and Mike Benson provide some issues. Dustin Nguyen is the main artist.
Streets of Gotham vol. 1: Hush Money
Dick Grayson has stepped in for the missing Batman in the series “Streets of Gotham.” “Hush Money” collects “Streets of Gotham” 1-4 as well as “Detective Comics” #852 and “Batman” #685. The new Batman faces off against the Firefly as Hush, who altered his appearance to look like Bruce Wayne in “Heart of Hush,” attempts to put his new visage to work for him. Known for his work on “Batman: The Animated Series,” Dini has a great feel for Gotham and its many denizens. Dini also, in “Detective” and “Streets,” creates several intriguing supporting characters.
Streets of Gotham Vol. 2: Leviathan
Chris Yost fills in for Paul Dini in a two-part story, “Leviathan,”which follows Huntress on the trail of Man-Bat, who she believes has lost control. Also included in the collection is Robin’s team-up with the new hero “Abuse,” and in the story “Hardcore Nights,” Batman goes undercover to find out who is killing the clients of a certain lady of the evening. This book collects “Streets of Gotham” #5-11.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3313George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3240Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3193Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients