X-O Manowar #1 returns with third printing
Valiant Entertainment has announced the debut title from its new line, “X-O Manowar” No. 1, will return with a sketch cover on its third printing, set for a July 18 release. The cover will be a sketch version of the first issue’s Cary Nord cover.
“The incredibly enthusiastic reception we’ve seen from fans and retailers is great confirmation that the right steps were taken in introducing the Valiant Universe to a whole new generation,” said Valiant Publisher Fred Pierce in a news release. “For anyone who’s missed out, here’s your chance to find out why this series is taking everyone by surprise.”
Valiant’s second title, “Harbinger” No. 1, is on sale now, with “Bloodshot” No. 1 set for July 11 release, to be followed by “Archer & Armstrong” No. 1 on Aug. 8.
The second issue of “X-O Manowar” is available now, with the third issue set to release July 18, the same day as the release of the third printing of issue 1.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients