Adi Granov provides variant for August’s Hawkeye #1
Marvel has shared a first look at the Adi Granov variant cover to Hawkeye #1.
Here’s how Marvel describes the book, set for an Aug. 1 release:
Join self-made hero Hawkeye in a high stakes adventure with the ex-Young Avenger Kate Bishop at his side! Will he be able to prove himself worthy to be called one of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes? The red-hot fan favorite team of writer Matt Fraction and artist David Aja reunite to kick off this action packed epic in Hawkeye #1.
Given how much I enjoyed “The Immortal Iron Fist,” I’m looking forward to checking out “Hawkeye.” What do you think?
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients