Amazing Spider-Man movie review, Guardians of the Galaxy may come to film, Star Wars goes to Kansas
Matt Price and Kyle Roberts review the Amazing Spider-Man; Marvel may unveil new film project; and Star Wars comes to Kansas on the Planet 46 Comics show.
Kyle: I think it was great. I think the acting was far better than any of the previous Spider-Man films, and I think it’s a great Spider-Man for a new generation.
Matt: I thought Emma Stone was really good as Gwen Stacy, she had great chemistry with Andrew Garfield. It was fun, and a different Spider-Man than the Tobey Maguire films, though I don’t think I liked it better than Tobey Maguire’s take.
• TOPIC 1: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN MOVIE
Kyle and Matt give their reviews of the “Amazing Spider-Man” film.
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What do you think of the new Amazing Spider-Man movie?
• TOPIC 2: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY FILM IN THE WORKS?
Both Variety and Latino Review report that a “Guardians of the Galaxy” movie is in the works at Marvel. The movie is looking at a release date of May 16, 2014. According to Latino Review, the script is by Nicole Perlman. The official announcement is expected at Comic-Con.
“There is an opportunity to do a big space epic, which Thor sort of hints at in the cosmic side of the universe, with characters in a property called Guardians of the Galaxy,” Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige told EW last year.
The original Guardians of the Galaxy were a team of space heroes that went back in time to recruit the Avengers to help them face a galaxy-destroying alien race. Entertainment Weekly also reports the movie may have more in common with the 1990s reboot by Jim Valentino than the original stories, so start hunting those back-issue bins now.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15991OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14570Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9562Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9374Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9102'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8275Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7661Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7564Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7457Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7060Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients