EW: Neil Gaiman to return for Sandman miniseries
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Neil Gaiman will return to his DC Comics’ Sandman character for a 6-issue miniseries for the character’s 25th anniversary in 2013.
Announced at the Vertigo panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego, the series will be drawn by J.H. Williams III.
Gaiman appeared via video at the panel, embedded below via IGN.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients