Robert Downey Jr. wows Hall H with ‘Iron Man 3′ presentation at Comic-Con
“Iron Man” has historically had a huge presence at Comic-Con, and according to a report from IndieWire, that continued this year, with Robert Downey Jr. charming the crowd before new footage from “Iron Man 3″ was shown in a Hall H presentation.
Some possible spoilers ahead:
Tony is shown in a new armor; Happy Hogan and Tony Stark chat about the danger in Manhattan from ‘Avengers,’ and Guy Pearce and Ben Kingsley are shown as villains of the piece. Kingsley is revealed in ‘Mandarin’ regalia at the end of the clip.
Also appearing on the panel were Don Cheadle, who plays James Rhodes; director Shane Black; and Jon Favreau, who directed the first two “Iron Man” films and returns to this film reprising his role of Iron Man’s employee and friend Happy Hogan. Kevin Feige, head of Marvel Studios, led the entire Marvel films overall panel.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3822Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3626Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3264Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients