Arrow set to premiere in fall; Green Arrow: Longbow Hunters to get new edition
The CW series “Arrow,” based on the DC Comics hero Green Arrow, is set to debut in October. Just before, in September, DC Comics is releasing a new edition of the miniseries “Green Arrow: Longbow Hunters” by Mike Grell. The three-issue prestige format miniseries was originally released in 1987 and set a new tone for the Green Arrow character, one that looks as if it is the inspiration for the new TV series.
Grell also drew the cover of the recent “Arrow” giveaway comic from Comic-Con: International that’s also available as a digital download from comiXology.
To me, that also seems to lend some credence that the show will share a tone, at least partially, with Grell’s more mature vision of the character.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients