“Longmire” season one finale sets series ratings record
The season one finale of “Longmire” drew 4.3 million viewers, according to a release from A&E.
The finale aired Sunday night. The show was recently renewed for a second season set for 2013.
According to A&E, the first season averaged 4.0 million total viewers per premiere episode and 5.4 million total viewers based on Live+7 viewing (through the available first 8 episodes). The network further reportst that “Longmire” is A&E’s #1 original drama series of all-time among total viewers and adults 25-54.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients